Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eyes burning

Literally, my eyes are burning. I have been experiencing this for weeks and my Optha told me its an allergic reaction to pollutants. Ngee?!? What else is new?!? Ive been here since May of 2007 and im getting this allergic reaction just now? She's not at all worth he Php 600 consultation fee.

I hope i dont get "delayed" allergic reaction from eating a lot of lechon paksiw last night...

Guess maybe its because i stayed late last night that's why im getting this irritation again. Hmmnnn...or maybe it was due to the news that i heard from TV last night....cha cha and the catatonic hope of GMA to stay in power....poor her....

Moronic blog...anyways, just wanted to write something down...not really for everyone to view but just to have something to do at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment