Thursday, June 4, 2009

Taking responsibility

It has been my life's flagship to take responsibility on all the consequences that my action will result to.

I didnt mind some of the criticisms that i received due to poor judgement...i didnt mind if what im doing doesnt feel right with everyone else...as long as it feels right for me....

I'll face all your harsh words...ill bear all your judgement...in the end...its how i lived my life that will truly count...

I guess i dont want to regret not being able to experience a significant moment that might bring about my 180 degrees turn around...i dont want to miss the moment...i dont want to miss anything...

I excercise my right of choice, it may not be the right one, but its the best one for me...at the moment...maybe i havent thought of it deeply...maybe i did....but i know that under my current circumstances...its the only choice that i can make....

Do i enjoy it? Most of the time i doubt my decision making...bu im sure that whatever the outcome of that decision... ill face it....head on...

Stubborn? You bet i am...but i am who i am...and i never turn my back on my responsibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment